Packages returned to sender, disposed, donated or forwarded are considered as undeliverable. Please advise your customer to follow the tracking updates to quickly get supports.
A package might be returned as undeliverable for several reasons:
- The address is incorrect or outdated. Usually, the package is stored for a period that can vary depending on the courier who holds it and then returns it to sender. Double-check the address carefully when placing your order.
- You used a restricted address. If you send the order to a prison, correctional facility, or other similar institution, the products and/or the carrier responsible for delivery may be subject to specific restrictions.
- The carrier attempted delivery but failed. Most of our carriers make more than one attempt to deliver a package. If they find that they can’t successfully deliver your package, they’ll return it to sender. The reasons can be incorrect address, outdated address, the buyer requests to forward the package or refuses the package.
- The recipient refused the delivery. A gift recipient who isn’t expecting a gift may refuse a package if they believe it’s being delivered to them by mistake.
- The address was illegible. In rare cases, address labels may become impossible to read in transit. If that happens, a carrier will return the package to sender.
- The package was damaged in transit. If a package is damaged while it’s on its way to you, the carrier may return it without attempting delivery.
We can’t re-ship orders that carriers return to us as undeliverable due to incorrect address or the buyer refuses the delivery. If your customer still wants to purchase items that were undeliverable, they need to place a new order on our website.
If the package is returned in any unreasonable cases, you can create issue for that order or contact our support team. We offer replacements or refunds requested for those situations.